Feb 17, 2022USDA Agriculture Outlook Forum Feb. 24-25
USDA’s Agricultural Outlook Forum is free, virtual and happening next week, Feb. 24-25. The 98th annual event will feature important updates and discussions on the latest agriculture news, commodity markets, U.S. ag trade, and key issues impacting the sector. Sessions include:
- Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack discussing U.S.-China agricultural trade relations and prospects for China’s ag market.
- Farm Service Agency (FSA) Administrator Zach Ducheneaux moderating a panel on rural mental health.
- Risk Management Agency (RMA) Senior Underwriter David Zanoni and Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) National Economist Julie Suhr Pierce moderating sessions on climate-smart agriculture.
- FSA Outreach Director Latrice Hill discussing heirs’ property.
- 130-plus other agriculture leaders and experts discussing current challenges facing the sector and potential solutions.